Our sponsorship packages provide an opportunity to increase the awareness and recognition of organizations that share our mission and vision in Advancing Women in Healthcare. Additionally, your sponsorship offers visibility to your organization with over 200 key Bay Area health care leaders and influencers who have attended the annual event, representing 25+ companies and over 10 healthcare sectors. All sponsorship commitments must be finalized by September 15, 2020 in order to appear in program materials.
This year's free 2020 Virtual Woman of the Year Conference event will be held on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 6:00-8:00 pm via Zoom.
2020 whce virtual Woman of the year conference schedule
- Featuring our 2020 Woman of the Year, Kimber Lockhart, Chief Technology Officer at One Medical
- Session speakers:
- Dr. Maria Hernandez, President and Chief Operating Officer of Impact4Health, on "Equity as Strategy"
- Kimberley Goode, Senior Vice President of External Affairs at Blue Shield of California, on "Pivoting in a Pandemic"
Virtual Woman of the year conference Sponsorship Levels
Where do my sponsorship funds go?
Sponsorship Form & Payment
1. Electronic form can be completed here.
Sponsorship forms can be completed eletronically or by mailing. Please email or mail the completed form and along with a check payable to "Women Health Care Executives". Online payments by credit card can be made through the Donate button below. WHCE will contact you for additional information as needed. If you have questions or need additional information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at [email protected]
1. Check made payable to "Women Health Care Executives" can be mailed to P.O. Box 62172, Sunnyvale, CA 94088.
2. Online payment by credit card through PayPal can be made through the donate button below.
3. Electronic ACH transfer - We will provide routing information to set up a bank to bank transfer.
Thank You to our 2020 virtual woty conference Sponsors!