This year's 2021 WHCE Virtual Woman of the Year Conference event will be held on May 20, 2021, Thursday at 6:00-8:00pm PST via Zoom.
Our sponsorship packages provide an opportunity to increase the awareness and recognition of organizations that share our mission and vision in Advancing Women in Healthcare. Additionally, your sponsorship offers visibility to your organization with over 300+ key Bay Area health care leaders and influencers who have attended the annual event, representing 50+ companies and over 10+ healthcare sectors. All sponsorship commitments must be finalized by May 7, 2021 in order to appear in program materials.
2021 whce virtual Woman of the year conference schedule
- Featuring our 2021 Woman of the Year, Dr. Noha Aboelata, Founder/CEO of Roots Community Health Center
- Event Speakers:
- Platinum Sponsor Speaker: Kimberley Goode, Sr. Vice President of External Affairs, Blue Shield of California
- Dr. Noha Aboelata, Founder/CEO of Roots Community Health Center
- Gilda Gonzalez, CEO of Planned Parenthood of Northern California
- Leticia Vaca, Clinical Social Work/Mental HealthTherapist on Mental Health & Wellness
- Ashlee Hayes, PharmD, MHA, Executive Career Coach, Founder of RX Ashlee
2021 WHCE Virtual Woman of the year conference Sponsorship Levels
Where do my sponsorship funds go?
WHCE Sponsorship Form & Payment
WHCE Sponsorship Form
1. Electronic form can be completed here.
Sponsorship forms can be completed eletronically or by mailing. Please email or mail the completed form and along with a check payable to "Women Health Care Executives". Online payments by credit card can be made through the Donate button below. WHCE will contact you for additional information as needed. If you have questions or need additional information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at [email protected]
1. Check made payable to "Women Health Care Executives" can be mailed to P.O. Box 62172, Sunnyvale, CA 94088.
2. Online payment by credit card through PayPal can be made through the donate button below.
3. Electronic ACH transfer - We will provide routing information to set up a bank to bank transfer.
Thank You to our 2021 WHCE virtual woty conference Sponsors!
About Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California strives to create a healthcare system worthy of its family and friends that is sustainably affordable. Blue Shield of California is a tax paying, nonprofit, independent member of the Blue Shield Association with over 4.5 million members, over 7,500 employees and more than $21 billion in annual revenue. Founded in 1939 in San Francisco and now headquartered in Oakland, Blue Shield of California and its affiliates provide health, dental, vision, Medicaid and Medicare healthcare service plans in California. The company has contributed more than $150 million to Blue Shield of California Foundation in the last four years to have an impact on California communities.